Hackernews

Pedro Larroy

Mar 31, 2014, 7:08:44 PM3/31/14
to clearsk...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Somebody featured us in hackernews (not me). This is the link of the article:

Let's give it a bit of visibility if you have a hn account.

Steven Jewel

Apr 1, 2014, 12:51:31 PM4/1/14
to clearsk...@googlegroups.com
A subset of Hacker News definitely has the right group of interested
people, and we should be sure to post updates there when we reach
significant milestones.

We were on the front page about a month ago, which brought 11k views
from 9k uniques. Those that didn't see it might be interested in the
comments there:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7289494

I imagine once we have a release binary that people can try, even if
it's an alpha, we'll generate a lot of interest in the project. That,
in turn, should bring more contributors, which I think will be necessary
in order to reach our multiplatform vision.

Steven