Re: Group Activity

vivek poddar

Mar 7, 2017, 11:02:22 PM3/7/17
to Clean Code Discussion
Hi all,

I joined this group with enough enthusiasm and had a lot of learning too but since last year I see that there is
no activity, I think someone should take charge of the group and if not then I request all the members who
wants to learn actively to come together and think what can be done to make progress.

Thanks,
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dave Schinkel

Jul 25, 2017, 4:39:20 PM7/25/17
to Clean Code Discussion
yea it's odd, I sorta forgot about the forum myself.  Odd being that there isn't much activity here, agree.  I think it's up to us as a communiuty to help promote it and make people aware of it TBH.  Share it via your twitter, friends, etc.  I tend to reshare stuff over time that I really like to help promote.  I also post stuff in LinkedIn which is another good place to spread the word about things.