Re: [CC:3626] WeDoTDD.com - New Site Lists Companies Practicing TDD

Message has been deleted

Ben Pardo

Aug 22, 2016, 6:34:10 PM8/22/16
to clean-code...@googlegroups.com
I think your url here is missing a test ;)

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Dave Schinkel <dsch...@gmail.com> wrote:
To all you clean coders:

I'm proud to announce a site I've been working on for the past 7 months.

It's something I've wanted to do for years now to help spread Software Craftsmanship, TDD, XP, etc.

You can now view a growing list of companies practicing disciplined Test Driven Development on WeDoTDD.com!!

More companies coming!

--
The only way to go fast is to go well.
---