RE: Code Review

vivek poddar

Dec 9, 2016, 12:56:22 AM12/9/16
to Clean Code Discussion
Hi Guys,

I normally go to the stackoverflow community for code reviews but in my opinion people there are not into much design discussion. Recently I was trying to write a clone of the SplitWise my version is mostly run by the command line interface.
Although I have tried my best and have gotten nearly 80% of the features to work correctly but I am not happy with my approach of design decisions. I need to know what changes can be made to make my design more maintainable and flexible.

Below is the link:

I hope to get some honest and constructive feedbacks.

Thanks,

Paul Michael Reilly

May 2, 2019, 3:01:21 PM5/2/19
to Clean Code Discussion
I just noticed this post and am fairly new to the CC group.  Is your request still relevant?