Connecting to Piazza

Zdzislaw Meglicki

May 21, 2013, 4:47:37 PM5/21/13
to class2g...@googlegroups.com, zdzi...@sbcglobal.net, gus...@indiana.edu
How to connect my Class2Go instance, or a specific course on it, to Piazza? I am getting

Error: LTI request signature mismatch

on pressing the Forum button.

Could someone outline a procedure? Is there something I have to do in the Class2Go source itself to make it work?

I have defined the course on Piazza.

Come to think of it... I wonder if I have missed defining Piazza connection when creating a course on Class2Go...

Cheers,
Gustav

http://perth.ovpit.indiana.edu/gustav

Zdzislaw Meglicki

May 21, 2013, 4:59:33 PM5/21/13
to class2g...@googlegroups.com, zdzi...@sbcglobal.net, gus...@indiana.edu
Yep, I don't have Piazza Id defined in my course definition. What should I put there? The course is defined on Piazza as

https://piazza.com/iub/fall2013/phy315/home

How do I get Piazza Id from it? And, in case Class2Go Piazza code is Stanford specific, what Class2Go source files should I touch to make it work for "iub/fall2013/phy315"?

Sef Kloninger

May 21, 2013, 5:26:15 PM5/21/13
to Zdzislaw Meglicki, class2g...@googlegroups.com, zdzi...@sbcglobal.net, gus...@indiana.edu
You should talk to the people at Piazza about working with them.

gere...@ideas-conceptos.com

Aug 30, 2014, 9:25:07 PM8/30/14
to class2g...@googlegroups.com, zdzi...@sbcglobal.net, gus...@indiana.edu
hey please

did you solve the problem??

I'm surprise about the few information about averything related to install and configure class2go....