Introducing the CityGrid iOS SDK

Michael Francesconi

Aug 8, 2011, 2:45:35 PM8/8/11
to citygrid-platfo...@googlegroups.com

We’re all excited to announce that today we’re releasing our eagerly awaited CityGrid iOS SDK. You can now build native and web applications for iPhone and iPad by calling our APIs directly through the new SDK – in no time. We’ve even included an example app in the SDK to get you started. In fact, using the SDK is not just fast - it's also the best way to ensure that your apps continue to run smoothly when we introduce evolutions of our APIs. (For a list of recent changes, see our version history.)

The SDKs, combined with our recently updated and redesigned mobile ad templates, make it even simpler to integrate CityGrid advertisers into your iOS applications and start generating revenue with unique and high performing local inventory.

We know this makes developing easier for you and look forward to watching what each of you do with it. Oh, and the CityGrid Java SDK for Android and other java based web apps will be available shortly.

Michael Francesconi

Sep 7, 2011, 1:07:13 PM9/7/11
to citygrid-platfo...@googlegroups.com
As promised, the CityGrid Android/Java SDK is now available! The SDK facilitates the development of Android and Java-based web apps. It is available as an android framework that you can build with maven and eclipse. Like the iOS SDK, we've included an example app to get you started. Now go do more, faster, with our data, content and ads.