Metros/Neighborhoods

Gary Rudolph

Apr 30, 2012, 1:57:20 PM4/30/12
to citygrid...@googlegroups.com
To help with specific metro or neighborhood level queries where we pass in a where of "Los Angeles Metro" or "Lower East Side (Manhattan, NY)" can we get a list of these metros and neighborhoods similar to how Yelp provides a Neighborhood List (although ideally in a json/xml format).

Kin Lane - CityGrid

Apr 30, 2012, 3:07:05 PM4/30/12
to citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gary...its not something I have readily available...but great question.
Let me see what I can put together in a spreadsheet format, and will send your way when I get it.

Kin Lane

Gary Rudolph

May 3, 2012, 3:16:08 AM5/3/12
to citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Kin, thanks, let us know what you find. A spreadsheet/csv would be fine.