Where field in admin resets to West Hollywood.

Nathan Powell

Feb 29, 2012, 6:14:38 PM2/29/12
to citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Hello, thanks for providing this plugin,
I am trying to use it on a restaurants website to display reviews. However, when I type in the City or anything else for that matter, in the Where feild and click save, it repopulates it as West Hollywood,CA. Is anyone else seeing this problem?

I will try to help with any more information needed.
Thanks

Kin Lane - CityGrid

Feb 29, 2012, 6:24:58 PM2/29/12
to CityGrid Dev Talk
Your welcome nathan.

I tested and your correct.

My apologies for letting this slip by in testing.

I will issue release this afternoon to fix.

Kin Lane

Kin Lane - CityGrid

Feb 29, 2012, 6:39:37 PM2/29/12
to CityGrid Dev Talk
Ok...I pushed an update / fix to the Wordpress Plugin and is available
via Wordpress SVN and the Github.

Not sure how you get your copy.

It will fix the saving of the "where"

Sorry for the issue.

Thanks for reporting, the feedback helps so much.

Nathan Powell

Feb 29, 2012, 7:23:29 PM2/29/12
to citygrid...@googlegroups.com
I got it via wordpress.org originally, but just found the github repo. Thanks a bunch. I am very interested in this plugin.

Kin Lane - CityGrid

Mar 1, 2012, 2:07:10 AM3/1/12
to CityGrid Dev Talk
Keep me posted. Glad I could catch so quickly.

Glad to see you interacting on the Github version.

Kin Lane
@citygridapiteam