Re: [CityGrid Dev Talk] Inquiry about Places Search API

71 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Quintanilla, Mariena

não lida,
14 de mai. de 2013, 12:07:2314/05/2013
para Christopher Jon-Jon Padua, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

You are right today we do return closed businesses in search results and do not support a filter by operation status.  You can use the element "business_operation_status" to filter out on your end as a workaround or to add a "CLOSED" icon or text in your search results page.

Mariena

On 5/1/13 8:05 PM, "Christopher Jon-Jon Padua" <cpa...@village88.com> wrote:

We just implemented Places Search API on our site but the only problem is we cannot get the accurate businesses that we need because some of the businesses are already closed. We are looking at the the Places Search API but there was no parameter for getting businesses that are open.

We understand that we can use the search response of each businesses using business_operation_status to get the data for statusIs there another way in Places Search API where we can limit the results by getting only businesses that are open only?

It would be great if you get back to me ASAP. Thank you so much!

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem