Display only city grid reviews and reservation links

nish

Apr 10, 2014, 2:05:21 PM4/10/14
to citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Is it legal to combine data of city grid with other data sources such as google places api and display this information in the same view to the user? Ex find the business contact details using Google Places and display urls for City grid reviews and reservations?

If only City Grid review links and reservation links are used are we eligible to Places That Pay?

How can we find the details of a specific business? is it possible to find it by phone no?

Thanks

Quintanilla, Mariena

Apr 15, 2014, 12:29:44 PM4/15/14
to nish, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nish,

You can combine CityGrid data with other sources but where required you do need to attribute individual pieces of content to their source (including a link back).  For example, a review or a photo.

If you participate in Places That Pay you are required to show certain fields in order to monetize.  The definition is available on the usage requirements page above.

Details of a specific business are found using Places Detail API.  If you don't know a CityGrid id then you can query by phone number or use our Places Search API which does contain our CityGrid listing ids.  Alternatively you can also query using a partner's id, although the coverage may not extend to all listings.
More information is in our documentation here: http://docs.citygridmedia.com/display/citygridv2/Places+API

Thanks,
Mariena