Re: [CityGrid Dev Talk] Re: Review API Consistently Returning Incorrect CitySearch review_rating

Quintanilla, Mariena

Jun 4, 2013, 4:45:55 PM6/4/13
to Scott Warren, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Review rating should be null.  I've requested this be fixed and will let you know if I get an ETA.

Thanks,
Mariena

On 6/4/13 10:30 AM, "Scott Warren" <swa...@vendasta.com> wrote:

Can I please get a reply

On Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:53:52 AM UTC-6, Scott Warren wrote:

http://api.citygridmedia.com/content/reviews/v2/search/where?listing_id=8456488&id_type=cs&rpp=50&page=%d&sort=createdate&publisher=XXXXXXX&format=json

Review is listed as "Recommends" however the review_rating is set a "0". This issue is across multiple profiles

Quintanilla, Mariena

Jun 4, 2013, 5:14:55 PM6/4/13
to Scott Warren, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
No there are no plans to change the schema or data sent beyond what is supported now.

Thanks,
Mariena

On 6/4/13 2:06 PM, "Scott Warren" <swa...@vendasta.com> wrote:

Thank you - Are you planning on sending through a recommend/doesn't recommend identifier?
--

Scott Warren
Product Owner - Reputation Intelligence

VendAsta Technologies
Tel: (306) 955-5512 ext 109
swa...@vendasta.com | www.vendasta.com

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Scott Warren

Jun 4, 2013, 5:06:08 PM6/4/13
to Quintanilla, Mariena, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Thank you - Are you planning on sending through a recommend/doesn't recommend identifier?

Quintanilla, Mariena

Jun 4, 2013, 5:46:44 PM6/4/13
to Scott Warren, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
We don't distribute Urbanspoon reviews as part of the Reviews API / CityGrid Network.

Citysearch removed star ratings from the review writing process in June 2012.  Historical reviews still have a star rating.

I believe there are a couple other content providers that have the same model.

Mariena

On 6/4/13 2:43 PM, "Scott Warren" <swa...@vendasta.com> wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply, I apologize for asking these questions, I am just trying to find the best path moving forward.

To confirm, you have CitySearch, Urbanspoon etc have moved over to the Recommend/Don't Recommend/No-Rating, are all ratings going to be moved to "NULL"?

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Quintanilla, Mariena <Mariena.Q...@citygridmedia.com> wrote:
No there are no plans to change the schema or data sent beyond what is supported now.

Thanks,
Mariena

Scott Warren

Jun 4, 2013, 5:43:39 PM6/4/13