Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Michael Frumin

da leggere,
24 nov 2014, 13:57:0524/11/14
a citibike...@googlegroups.com
All,

I'm sure our needs will grow and evolve but for now I've identified the two following roles as urgent needs.  Please take a look, lemme know what you think, etc.  A key bit of context is that the main parts of the bikeshare system are supplied by partners so it's not the case that we are in a position to directly open up, fix, rewrite, etc. the parts of the system which need the most help.
(Both would be direct reports to me)

I'm also totally open to other ideas and suggestions.  Other near-future needs could include a software developer focused on integration between existing/commercially available tools, a business analyst, and someone focused on security/compliance around credit card processing.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Michael Frumin
Vice President, Technology

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 7:37 PM, Michael Frumin <michae...@altabicycleshare.com> wrote:

And I just joined this list!

Email me at this address if you are interested to help out. The problem is enormous and we need all kinds of help -- product managers, project managers, systems architects, a modest about of software Dev/integration, etc.

Thanks
Mike

On Nov 14, 2014 7:33 PM, "Noel Hidalgo" <no...@beta.nyc> wrote:
I f/ing kid you not.

Alta's / CitiBike's new CTO needs help. Any developers want to tackle Citibike?

PS - the @fruminator loves open source and open data. he's the man who put NYC's busses on bustime. he's one of the brightiest of the bright. 1000mwh!

Michael Frumin

da leggere,
24 nov 2014, 22:45:2924/11/14
a citibike...@googlegroups.com
PS I've gotten some feedback that the location of the lob was unclear.  To be clear: Alta is now headquartered in NYC so these jobs are in NYC.

--
Michael Frumin
Vice President, Technology

Roy Smith

da leggere,
19 dic 2014, 11:25:2519/12/14
a citibike...@googlegroups.com
I came out of Grand Central Terminal this morning to discover there weren’t any bikes. Not “no bikes left”, but “the whole station is gone” (Vanderbilt & 42nd).

I gather it was moved over to Park Ave. Not complaining about the move. In fact, it’s probably a good thing (I always thought the current placement of stations, while good for me, was inconvenient for people heading to the east side). But, it was a bit of a surprise.

So, maybe an automated email with service announcements concerning stations you use a lot? In my case, there’s two (well, now one :-) stations near Grand Central, and two near my office that make up 95% of my usage. An email saying, “Hey, this station you’ve used almost every day for the past 3 months is moving” would have been a nice feature.

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi