July and August 2015 data.

TvG

Sep 21, 2015, 4:55:57 PM9/21/15
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi All,

Currently (Sept 21, 2015) the data website [1] only lists historical data until June 2015. Where can I find data for July and August?

I realize that some data is downloadable from the bottom of the graphs at [2], but I am especially interested in the trip data from and to the new bike stations. This requires more detailed information such as is available on [1] for June 2015 and earlier.

Thanks,
Tom

Frank Hebbert

Sep 22, 2015, 6:09:00 PM9/22/15
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom, I'm checking for you.

Frank

Markham Nolan

Sep 23, 2015, 2:38:22 PM9/23/15
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi Frank,

Would you guys consider doing a quick release of data around the papal visit this week, by any chance?

On Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 6:09:00 PM UTC-4, Frank Hebbert (Motivate) wrote:
Hi Tom, I'm checking for you.

Frank

On Monday, September 21, 2015, TvG <tgro...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Currently (Sept 21, 2015) the data website [1] only lists historical data until June 2015. Where can I find data for July and August?

I realize that some data is downloadable from the bottom of the graphs at [2], but I am especially interested in the trip data from and to the new bike stations. This requires more detailed information such as is available on [1] for June 2015 and earlier.

Thanks,
Tom

Frank Hebbert

Sep 23, 2015, 10:50:08 PM9/23/15
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Tom: the website is up to date, thanks for pointing this out. http://www.citibikenyc.com/system-data

Markham: I will see what we can do.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Markham Nolan <markha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Frank,

Would you guys consider doing a quick release of data around the papal visit this week, by any chance?

On Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 6:09:00 PM UTC-4, Frank Hebbert (Motivate) wrote:
Hi Tom, I'm checking for you.

Frank

On Monday, September 21, 2015, TvG <tgro...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Currently (Sept 21, 2015) the data website [1] only lists historical data until June 2015. Where can I find data for July and August?

I realize that some data is downloadable from the bottom of the graphs at [2], but I am especially interested in the trip data from and to the new bike stations. This requires more detailed information such as is available on [1] for June 2015 and earlier.

Thanks,
Tom

Frank Hebbert

Oct 6, 2015, 9:38:46 AM10/6/15
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
September data is up on the website.

Markham, this covers the Pope's visit. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

TvG

Oct 7, 2015, 2:24:17 PM10/7/15
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

I was trying to see whether I could get to work on time without having to worry about going over time.

I've selected several bike stations around my work location and where I live and looked at trip durations between those stations. With a commute median of 37 min I took the plunge and got myself a Citibike membership. Currently doing the trip around the 30 percentile.

Thanks for updating the datasets,
Tom