Fwd: Outreach Jobs at NYC DOT

Noel Hidalgo

Nov 18, 2014, 7:14:22 PM11/18/14
to citibike...@googlegroups.com, betany...@meetup.com
My friend sent me these two NYC DOT outreach job postings. They aren't lavish, but I could see a few budding civic hackers working for the DOT...

If you are tired of complaining and want to make change happen from within, shoot me your resume, a well crafted cover letter, and I'll pass it along.

Forward, together.
- Noel