Hi all

Hsin Hsiao

Sep 11, 2014, 11:27:39 AM9/11/14
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
This is a project I built on Citi bike station data visualization

http://goo.gl/PcJxLi

I believe someone has done it better somewhere

so please let me know any advices and suggestions

by the way, to build this I've been collecting station data. So for anyone needing historical data, you can contact me to see if I have it stored

cheers

Ben Everson

Sep 11, 2014, 3:13:20 PM9/11/14
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hsin -

I'm interested in your historical station data. how long have you been collecting it for?

Cheers,
Ben

Hsin Hsiao

Sep 11, 2014, 5:31:02 PM9/11/14
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,
I've only collected since early July.

Does this help?

Hsin

Ben Everson於 2014年9月11日星期四UTC-4下午3時13分20秒寫道:

Hsin Hsiao

Sep 11, 2014, 5:33:24 PM9/11/14
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
by the way, the site has a sister site for bike locations, which many people has already done

Hsin Hsiao於 2014年9月11日星期四UTC-4上午11時27分39秒寫道:

DneprY

Oct 25, 2016, 5:28:52 AM10/25/16
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hello, Hsin,

I am currently working on a research project based on CitiBike service and I am interested in historical station data.
Are you still collecting it? Or do you have the data collected storde somewhere?
Would be nice if you can share with me.

Cheers, Julia.

Heyuan Lee

Feb 1, 2018, 6:29:08 AM2/1/18
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi,Hsin

Would you mind to share your historical station data with me?

Thanks for any help!

在 2014年9月11日星期四 UTC+8下午11:27:39,Hsin Hsiao写道:

MaryEllenC

Feb 11, 2018, 5:38:43 PM2/11/18
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi Hsin,
This data vis is very cool! I'm beginning a project where I want to look at traffic (bikes, people, and vehicles) at 14th Street and First Avenue, so your visualization about the station at 15th Street and First Avenue is really useful.

Can you explain something, though? I don't quite understand the relationship between the size of the circles ("available bikes") and the color coding, which indicates a positive or negative number of bikes. Can you elaborate on that for me?

Thanks for any extra help on this!
Mary Ellen

Adam Blomberg

Mar 30, 2018, 5:19:59 PM3/30/18
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi MaryEllenC,

I don't have any affiliation with the creator, but my understanding is that the color represents the change in number of bikes during the last time step (~5 min from what I can tell).  The bright red stations have a net loss of bikes, the bright green ones have a net gain, and there is not much change in the gray stations.

Adam

global psychedelics

Mar 26, 2024, 6:44:55 PMMar 26
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Email: globalpsyche...@gmail.com
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-psilocybin-gummies/

Food and magic mushroom lovers rejoice. Shroom edibles like chocolate shrooms and buy psilocybin gummies, buy magic mushrooms are taking United States by storm ever since initiative 81 got voted in November 2020. These goodies taste so delicious, it’s hard not to forget the psychedelic trip that is about to hit. Below is more information on buy magic mushroom edibles, what they are, how to take them, and their health benefits and effects.

What Are Magic Mushrooms?

Buy Magic mushrooms (aka psilocybin mushrooms or shrooms) are fungi that contain psilocybin, a naturally occurring psychedelic compound. There are a wide variety of magic mushroom available now in Oakland, with over 200 known species that contain psilocybin or psilocin (its derivative). Magic mushrooms are used in many therapeutic settings to treat a wide range of conditions and disorders including anxiety, depression, OCD, headaches and substance abuse.

Buy Psilocybin Gummies                                                                Buy Psilocybin Gummies

What Are Shroom Edibles?

To put it in the most basic terms, shroom edibles in Oakland are any food items that contain psilocybin or psilocin. Since the taste of shrooms is an acquired taste to many, mixing them when favorite foods/candies is a no-brainer. They can be added to just about anything, where some are more compatible than others depending on individual tastes. Or for a more simple approach, there are many great buy psilocybin gummies edible products on the market already. For those with a sweet tooth, shroom chocolates or shroom gummies are excellent options.

How Can Magic Mushroom Edibles Be Consumed?

buy psilocybin gummies edibles maybe look, smell and taste like normal food items, but believe us when we say, they are not. What follows after eating a good dose of buy psilocybin gummies treats can be out of this world. It is therefore important to know how much psilocybin is in the food item being eaten. As long as the dose is within a safe and responsible range, all that is needed is to eat and enjoy the shroom edible as you would any other delicious item of food.

https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/cap-up-magic-mushroom-chocolate-bars-4g/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/psilonauts-psilocybin-chocolate-bar/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/joe-rogan-mushroom-gummies/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/cap-up-magic-mushroom-chocolate-bars-4g/