2015 Q1 chart/data missing

Alan

Jun 9, 2015, 3:37:40 PM6/9/15
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

On the Citibike System data page:

There are some charts both current and historical.  The Q1 2015 (Jan - Mar 2015) seems to actually go to Q2 2015 (the current interval).  I assume this is just a mistake.  Is there a good email or contact anyone has that I can use to report this and get it fixed?

Thanks,

Brennan Moore

Jun 9, 2015, 4:46:43 PM6/9/15
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Hey Alan,

Thanks for spotting this issue. Apologies if it is causing you any trouble. We are taking a look at it now and will update you when we push a fix.

Thanks!
--
Brennan Moore
Director of Engineering, Software and Integration

Brennan Moore

Jun 11, 2015, 1:49:41 PM6/11/15
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Hey Alan,

The link to Q1 data has been fixed. Thanks again for spotting it and please let me know if you spot other issues.

If you are interested in data for other bike shares, we have a (very new!) developer site with links to data for all 10 of our bike share systems: developer.motivateco.com

We're hiring engineers in NYC to help make bike share awesome: https://talk.beta.nyc/t/backend-engineer-at-motivate-citi-bike/1104

Thanks,
Brennan
Message has been deleted