Sept data and Jersey City rollout

Michael Flinck

Oct 1, 2015, 1:16:52 PM10/1/15
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi,

When will you guys be releasing data for September, and will it include Jersey City as well?

Thanks
Mike

Frank Hebbert

Oct 6, 2015, 9:44:03 AM10/6/15
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
September data is up on the site (http://www.citibikenyc.com/system-data). We are talking to our friends over the Hudson about the best way to share equivalent data for the JC system. Stay tuned...

Dave Anderson

Dec 1, 2015, 8:10:16 PM12/1/15
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi Frank,

Any update on the Jersey City data? I still don't see anything on the citibike or motivate sites.

I'm assuming that the systems are somewhat separated so this might be the reason for the delay, but we're definitely looking forward to its publication!

Thanks!

David Anderson

Julene Paul

Jan 19, 2016, 1:34:27 PM1/19/16
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Also interested in the JC data!

Yunier C

Jan 31, 2016, 10:41:51 AM1/31/16
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Please keep us posted!

Grace Paet

Feb 18, 2016, 8:28:02 PM2/18/16
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
I second that! I would also like to see Jersey City Citi Bike data, especially now that they are asking residents to weigh in on where the next stations should be added. The data will tell us current usage