retrieving live citbike data

daniella birch

Sep 12, 2016, 3:24:44 PM9/12/16
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
I'm working on an app that will combine local business info with real time bike share location info. So far, the main hold ups have been working with the Chicago and New York web services.

When I first tried to reference the gbfs listed on github using AJAX, I got back a missing token error. Then when I went to the citibike website, I saw that there was actually a different link to a different feed. However, when I tried to reference that service, I get back a cross-site error.

Do I need permissions or log-in info to access the citibike bike share feed?