OT: the future of NYC civic/gov tech for the next four years?

Noel Hidalgo

Nov 29, 2017, 3:34:07 PM11/29/17
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
** How will Mayor de Blasio and the City Council bridge the digital divide? **
** How will technology change our city in the next four years? **
** What projects or ideas do you want this administration to champion? **

Four years ago, NYC's civic technology community organized and wrote the People’s Roadmap to a Digital New York City, a visioning document that has helped guide our city’s digital future. The 2013 Roadmap contained 34 policy recommendations: 14 of these ideas were drafted into legislation, 9 were signed into law, and another 9 became public-private partnerships. The People's Roadmap for a digital New York City is paving a path to improve our lives, provide transparency, and inform government of our desires.

NOW, we seek your ideas and feedback! What are the current issues and trends we should address? How should government address them?

Date: Thursday, 7 Dec., 7 PM - 9 PM
Location: Civic Hall, Manhattan

--
Sent from my Atari 2600c