a BetaTalk on the 2016 election, #Mozfest, & #CfASummit

瀏覽次數:17 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Noel Hidalgo

未讀,
2016年11月15日 上午10:59:312016/11/15
收件者:citibike...@googlegroups.com
This Friday, join BetaNYC, Civic Hall, Mozilla, and Microsoft Civic as we discuss how Trump’s election will impact the future of the open internet, civic tech, government, and our communities.

A BetaTalk on the 2016 election, #Mozfest, & #CfASummit
Friday, 18 Nov, 5:30 - 8:30
Civic Hall, 156 5th Ave, Manhattan

With last week’s election, there are many more questions than answers. Many of our visions are clouded by uncertainty, yet many of us are determined to continue our work building inclusive programs. We will bookend OUR event with positive reflections on the future with tangible actions YOU can take to improve our neighborhoods.

Join us for a tradition started three years ago. Come revel in with NYC community members who attended Mozilla's Festival (#MozFest) or Code For America's Summit (#CfASummit). Let us share insights, highlights, and reinforce the local connections made around the planet. Our event promises to a “best-of” even if you could not make the trip.

Additionally, this event will serve as a pre-holiday celebration of our communities. Drinks and light snacks will be served.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息