anyone want Citi Bike trip data in a csv file from July 2013 to June 2016?

Lori Schomp

Aug 7, 2016, 9:58:11 PM8/7/16
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers

I added a few new variables,

holiday, daytype, offpeak, morning, afternoon, etc.

perhaps of interest

it's 28 million trips, so the file is big.

Noel Hidalgo

Aug 8, 2016, 2:13:47 PM8/8/16
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Lori,

How are you getting this data? I'd love to host this data on data.beta.nyc.

Noel

Jesse White

Aug 10, 2016, 6:08:16 PM8/10/16
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
I'd be interested in both as well. I'm guessing through a combination of the live station feed and the System Data.

Noel, possibly unrelated, but what's the relationship between data.beta.nyc and NYC Open Data?