bike hackers, we have a few interesting stories from the #CfASummit

Noel Hidalgo

Oct 7, 2014, 2:02:58 PM10/7/14
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 15 Oct, BetaNYC and Microsoft Civic will host a recap of Code for America's Summit.

The Code for America summit (#CfASummit) is an annual collection of smart government, open data, and civic technology practitioners. For this BetaTalk, we have invited NYC’s #CfASummit attendees to share their insights, highlights, and reinforce the local connections made across the continent.

Join us for an epic night of storytelling!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014, 7:00 PM to 9:45 PM
Location: Microsoft Civic, 641 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY

Your hosts,
BetaNYC & Microsoft Civic

--
Sent from an Apple //c