Station Feed JSON collection

Ishwarya Rajendrababu

Apr 16, 2015, 3:16:12 PM4/16/15
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm a student at New York University. I'm working on a data analytics project to analyze the station feed data.

But since it is live station feed, I would like to know if anyone has collected this data in the past at regular intervals of say 5 minutes or 10 minutes.

If yes, I kindly request you to share the data with me.

It will be really helpful.

Thanks,
Ishwarya Rajendrababu

Gunnar Aasen

Apr 16, 2015, 4:40:02 PM4/16/15
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
I am also looking for a historical station feed data.

I've used the graphite instance at citibik.es before for recent historical data, but the site seems to be down right now.

Best,
Gunnar

TheOpenBus

Apr 29, 2015, 7:15:24 PM4/29/15
to citibike...@googlegroups.com

Hey,

I have started collecting/posting historical Citi Bike station data in the hopes it would be useful to someone.

I'm posting it on a website I have started: theopenbus.com

Historical Citi Bike data is here: theopenbus.com/raw-data

There's a methodology/codebook doc here: theopenbus.com/methodology

So far I only have data for March (2015) but I am planning on posting an April file within the next couple of weeks.

Please let me know if you find it useful! And let me know if you have any suggestions about how the site / data could be made more useful.

Chris Heydt

Oct 1, 2015, 11:25:29 PM10/1/15
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi All,

I'm late to the party here, but I have been collecting snapshots of Citibike availability data in a Postgres database at 10-minute intervals since 7/10/2013, if anyone is still interested. My data includes all of the datapoints from the public Citibike station/list endpoint (http://appservices.citibikenyc.com/v1/station/list).

Let me know if you are interested in accessing my data. I'd like to create a public API for these snapshots, or at least a simple web app to generate dumps.

-Chris

Alexander Tedeschi

Nov 29, 2015, 6:40:41 PM11/29/15
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Dear Chris,

I am very interested in your 10-minute interval JSON data - this would be a great improvement to the dataset that I am currently using for my Master's thesis, namely, the one provided on theopenbus.com, which is full of gaps.   Please let me know if your dataset is still available.  My email address is: alexander...@post.harvard.edu

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Alexander

Cédric Warny

Sep 1, 2016, 11:29:11 AM9/1/16
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hey Chris,

I'd be very interested in accessing the data you collected.

Thanks,

Cedric

DneprY

Oct 25, 2016, 6:18:13 AM10/25/16
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers

Hi Chris, Alexander and Gunnar,

could you please share the historical data feed from CitiBikes (about stations availability) if you had this data?

Cheers
Julia

Chris Heydt

Oct 25, 2016, 9:44:58 AM10/25/16
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Sure. I will share what I have.

DneprY

Oct 31, 2016, 6:32:52 AM10/31/16
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
here is my e-mail: yuliya...@gmail.com
Please, contact me.

On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 15:44:58 UTC+2, Chris Heydt wrote:
Sure. I will share what I have.
On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 6:18 AM, DneprY <yuliya...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Chris, Alexander and Gunnar,

could you please share the historical data feed from CitiBikes (about stations availability) if you had this data?

Cheers
Julia

Chris Heydt

Nov 3, 2016, 10:14:31 PM11/3/16
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Here is a dump that I ran on 10/31.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Chris

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/citibike-hackers/3323f47d-6a67-411b-bf4a-0d9e2cc8ec2e%40googlegroups.com.
Message has been deleted

Alexander Tedeschi

Mar 2, 2017, 12:20:15 PM3/2/17
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi Chris,

I was wondering if you could provide an updated station_id key so that we know which stations your station_id is referring to in the JSON feed collection.

thanks!

Best regards,
Alex

Qiao Li

Sep 3, 2017, 8:32:22 PM9/3/17
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi Chris,

I find part of the tar.gz file is broken and part of your data (before 20115-12-12) is not available after unzip. Is there something wrong with the tar.gz file or I opened it in a wrong way? I am using 7-zip in Windows which should support this compressed file.

Yexin Li

Sep 6, 2017, 6:27:17 AM9/6/17
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Dear Chris, could you please send the station status data in Apr.-Sep. 2014 to me ? Seems your file does not contain the data before Oct. 2015.
Message has been deleted

Heyuan Lee

Feb 1, 2018, 3:45:44 AM2/1/18
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
but I also need historical station data before 2015

在 2015年4月30日星期四 UTC+8上午7:15:24,TheOpenBus写道:

Brendan Travers

Mar 7, 2018, 12:02:17 PM3/7/18
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi Chris,

Similar to some of the other posters, I am trying to use Citibike station data for a class project at NYU Stern. I saw that you posted a CSV containing station information in 2016. Are you still collecting this data and, if so, is there a way I can access it? I appreciate the work you've been doing collecting this!

Thank you!
Brendan

Chris Heydt

Mar 8, 2018, 11:06:26 PM3/8/18
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brendan,

My script has been quietly loading running and loading the database (and running up my AWS bill), but I haven't kept an eye on it. I'll run an export for you.

-Chris

Brendan Travers

Mar 8, 2018, 11:13:40 PM3/8/18
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Chris!

Brendan Travers

MBA Candidate, Class of 2019
NYU Leonard N. Stern School of Business
914.309.3821 | brendan...@stern.nyu.edu

Susan Xu

Sep 14, 2018, 3:23:04 PM9/14/18
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi Chris,

May I have your help on the station feed JSON collection? Similar to Brenden's request, what I am looking for is the station status data at intervals of 10 minutes (one day is fine to me, let's say July 18, 2018). I will very appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Susan
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to citibike-hacke...@googlegroups.com.

Chris Heydt

Sep 21, 2018, 12:32:18 AM9/21/18
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Hi Susan and Brendan,

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you can have access to my entire dataset. The bad news is that my database has been offline for a year, so I haven't collected any data during that time. Sorry, but here is all of the data that I have.

-Chris

Susan Xu

Sep 21, 2018, 10:44:35 AM9/21/18
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Chris!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/citibike-hackers/CAOh%3Doe7nHzvNorRrNrbfBwjJ2PwT1tdEg7ELQeL0d8wDcebTdQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Susan Jia Xu
Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Civil & Urban Engineering
BUILT@NYU: Behavioral Urban Informatics, Logistics, & Transport Laboratory
NYU Tandon School of Engineering
15 MetroTech Center, 6W-16B
Brooklyn, NY 11201, US

Richard Robbins

Oct 23, 2018, 4:22:57 PM10/23/18
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Greetings -

I'm hoping to get historic data for Citibike stations on the UWS and I'm not overly data / tech savvy. Is there a public site that has historic data in a user-friendly format?

Even the past month would be great -- I want to have a sense of utilization of each of the stations, how often they're empty, and if they're ever full.

Thanks,

Rich

Susan Xu

Oct 23, 2018, 4:28:40 PM10/23/18
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
You may would like to check theopenbus: https://www.theopenbus.com/raw-data.html

Hope it helps.

Best,

Susan

Alex Schindler

Feb 17, 2021, 3:17:29 AM2/17/21
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi all
Did anyone figure out how the station_id in Chris's file (from Sept 21, 2018) can be mapped to the current station_ids? The data is great, but does not really help if we do not know which stations the numbers belong to ...
Many thanks!
Alex

Clif Kranish

Feb 19, 2021, 3:15:01 PM2/19/21
to citibike...@googlegroups.com

I thought it might be possible to back into that data from a citibike-tripdata file. The start of each trip decreases the number bikes at a station by one, and the end of a trip increases the number of bikes at a station by one.

There a couple of problems with this:

  • I don't know how many bikes are at a station at the beginning of a day, but that shouldn't affect the shape of chart
  • If there is any re-balancing going on during the day, I don't know about that

So this was my approach

  1. Create a table of starttime, start station id, -1
  2. Create a table of endtime, end station id, +1
  3. Concatenate the two tables as time, stationid, action
  4. Sort the combined table by time
  5. Extract rows for one station and one day
  6. Calculate a running sum on the action column
  7. Group by tenths of an hour (six minutes) and take the last value for the time period

I used data from September 1st, 2020 and I picked station 379 (7th Ave and W 31 St) because it was across the street from where I used to work above Penn station (it's gone now).

But the results don't match the reality as I remember it.

  • In the morning at around 9 am the station was usually empty as people get off the train at Penn and pick up a bike.
  • At lunch time there were a usually a couple of bikes at most
  • After work at 5 or 6 pm the station was completely full, indeed there was often someone waiting to dock a bike.

This chart doesn't reflect that at all. I know the numbers on the y-axis are wrong, but even if I knew the number of bikes docked at midnight and seeded that number, that would just change the labels. The x-axis is hour of the day.

Can anyone see what I'm missing here?

Alex Schindler

Feb 19, 2021, 3:49:53 PM2/19/21
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Hi Clif
Thanks for your thoughts. I followed your steps and got this (last two digits in x-axis are military time).

image.png
This seems to match the situation you described. Did you maybe swap 1 and -1?
I did it the same way as you except I did not group by tenths of an hour (why did you do this?).
All best
Alex

--
Alex Schindler
Steinstrasse 40

Clif Kranish

Feb 19, 2021, 5:23:29 PM2/19/21
to citibike...@googlegroups.com

Cool!

I grouped by tenths of an hour because I was going to do a bar chart; then I realized the a line chart was a better way to show this data, which means there's no need for that.

Now that I look at it I realize that my chart was simply upside down, so I must have swapped the ones. Thanks for that.

Since the lowest number on the chart is -25 we can assume that means there were 25 bikes docked at midnight, so you can change the first cell to 25 to make the x-labels correct.

Does this give you what you need?

I may refine this a bit and write a blog post.

Alex Schindler

Feb 19, 2021, 5:56:07 PM2/19/21
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
My problem is mostly that in Chris's 5GB file with snapshots ("station_snapshots_20180920.csv") the station_ids are numbers from 1 through 326 (at least in the first 100'000 rows), and I have no idea how they correspond to the city's station_ids. Did you think that your method could now help match the current supply that we get from the influx and outflux (not considering rebalancing) with the actual status info to see which station_id corresponds to which?
That would probably more or less work, but would definitely require some adjusting by hand - and it would have to be done more or less individually for each station.
Did I understand your idea right?
All best
alex
Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 23.55.27.jpg

Donkiss Zidane

Mar 19, 2024, 11:27:20 PMMar 19
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
There is a growing number of people who wish to buy shrooms online. It is often hard to tell which form of products to buy since you cannot see it physically. This is sometimes peculiar to newbies who haven’t tried shrooms before. They just don’t know how to go about it. Shroom Edibles are not so popularly discussed as often as you think. A lot of experienced shroom users have not even had a taste of these Psilonauts Psilocybin Chocolate Bar goodness that offer a premium psychedelic trip.

Shroom edibles refer to food products that have been infused with a measured dosage of psilocybin, the active ingredient found in magic mushrooms. Magic mushrooms, also known as shrooms, have a long history and are renowned for their psychedelic effects. In this article, we will delve into the nature of magic mushrooms, the workings of psilocybin, and the appeal of shroom edibles.
Understanding Magic Mushrooms
Magic mushrooms are a distinct type of fungi that contain the psychoactive compound psilocybin. They have been used for social, religious, and medicinal purposes throughout history. Magic mushrooms are known to produce psychedelic effects similar to other hallucinogens such as LSD.

Buy Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms, or “APE,” is a genetically isolated, non-pigmented strain of the famous Polkadot chocolate. But the lack of pigment gives the albino penile envy mushroom a bright white appearance.

Your best online shop to get platinum quality microdosing psychedelics products online, pain,anxiety pills, and research chemicals.
Be 100% assured about the quality and genuineness of the product, and you will also be able to buy quality psychedelics products at a fair price.

Buy Mushrooms Infused Chocolate Bars

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5356?single

Buy Strawberry Rox

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5325

Buy Muha Meds Disposable

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5302?single

Buy C&G Carts

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5293

Buy Persy Snowcaps

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5293

Buy Nug Shatter

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5234

Buy Gold Coast Clear Carts

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5232

Buy Gelato Pop

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5212

Buy Gelato Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5205

Buy Banana Runtz Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5203

Buy Candy Runtz Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5200

Buy Doja Edibles Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5148

Buy Fryd Cart Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5145

Buy Packman Live Resin x Liquid Diamonds Catridges Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5143

Buy 2G Cake Dispoble Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5143

Buy California Gold Coast Cart Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5140

Buy Bloom Surf Disposable Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5060

Buy Pre-rolls Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5004?single

Buy 2g Persy Cart Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4976?single

Buy Edibles Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4940

Buy Cold Fire Juice Carts Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4928

Buy Whole Melt Tropical Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4797?single

Buy Candy Cake Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4688

Buy Golden Teacher Mushrooms Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4677

Buy Piff Bars 3g Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4642?single

Buy Kaws Moonrocks Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4639?single

Buy Frozen Grapes Ice Caps

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4518?single

Buy Rainbow Runtz Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4486

Buy White Runtz Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4348

Buy Torch 2g Live Resin Disposables Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4280?single

Buy Cookie Carts Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4278?single

Buy Guava Gelato Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4136?single

Buy Sour Diesel Snowball Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4058

Buy psilocybin Mushrooms Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4046

Buy Packman 2g Disposable Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4031?single

Buy Jeetter Juice 2g Disposable Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4016?single

Buy Pluto 2g Carts Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4010?single

Buy Candy Piffs Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4007?single

Buy Moonrocks Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/4003?single

Buy Birthday cake Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/3915?single

Buy Sourz Liquid Diamonds Edibles Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/3837?single

Buy Clarity Shatter Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/3835?single

Buy Sauce Bars Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/3827?single

Buy Sugar Wax Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/3819?single

Where to buy Dmt Carts In USA

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5349

Order Happy Mushrooms Edibles In USA

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5354?single

Buy Splitz Live Resin Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/3738?single

Where to buy Mushrooms Infused Chocolate

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5375

Buy Polkadot mushrooms chocolate bar

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5374

Buy 1g Disposable Vape Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5371?single

Order Thc Infused Gummies In USA

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5367?single

Buy Thc Chocolate Edibles Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5365?single

Purchase Mushroom Gummies Online

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5363?single

Where To Order Mushroom Infused Mints

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5361?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5434?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5430

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5430

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5428?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5423?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5423?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5423?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5416

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5415?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5412

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5411

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5410

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5639?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5637?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5635?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5632?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5630?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5628?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5626?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5624?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5622?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5620?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5618?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5616?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5613?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5611?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5609?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5607?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5607?single

https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/5852?single

Telegram Usernames. @Caliibudss

Phone Number... +1 (424)-234-8021

Whatsapp...+1 (424)-234-8021

psychedelic minds

Mar 26, 2024, 7:34:24 PMMar 26
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers

Email Address: psychedelicsmind(@)gmail.com
https://psychedelicminds.shop/product/genius-mushrooms/

Genius Mushrooms formula delivers three organic mushrooms that enhances mental clarity, immune function, natural energy and more.* Reishi Mushroom Extract delivers immune system support to another level to help stay healthy. Lions Mane provides brain boosting benefits for memory, cognitive function and improved mood.* Cordyceps Sinensis will help elevate your energy levels naturally via ATP production with increase oxygen utilization, aerobic capacity and athletic endurance

Perfect For Any Diet

Genius Mushrooms fits easily into any diet. It contains only natural organic ingredients with no carriers, fillers, natural flavors or artificial flavors.

When & How To Use

Genius Brand offers acute and cumulative benefits with the effects becoming more pronounced with daily dosing. As such, we recommend consuming 1 capsule with an 8oz glass of water three times daily before meals.

[caption id="attachment_572" align="alignnone" width="300"]genius mushrooms genius mushrooms[/caption]Overview Of The Genius Brand

A brand that gained popularity through the Amazon model is attracting those in the health and wellness space through key innovation and unique ingredients that end up creating really cool all-natural products. The Genius Brand is one of those brands we need to really keep an eye on as we move into the future and their new innovation.

The Genius Brand  stemmed from the CEO's passion for mushrooms as a youth. It combines three proven mushrooms at optimal dosages to provide an all around wellness product that also boosts mood and memory. If you're looking to incorporate more mushrooms into your daily life, the Genius Brand  gives you what you need.

https://psychedelicminds.shop/product/200mg-shrooms-microdose/
https://psychedelicminds.shop/product/chill-plus-delta-8-gummies/
https://psychedelicminds.shop/product/dmt-carts-2/
https://psychedelicminds.shop/product/5-meo-dmt/