Error in executing grid expression -010067

shtor...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2014, 6:22:09 PM11/7/14
to circui...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to run Circuitscape using the toolbox in ArcGIS and I have ran into error 010067 several times and I could use some help. The error mentions it failed to execute (RasterToASCII)

I have a 30m raster layer (25,557 x 23,497 grid) with values 0-4 (no resistance to high resistance) and I have 7 sites

I am trying to do a pairwise analysis using the connect 8 neighbors as the calculation option.

This is my first time using this program, so I would appreciate some advice.

Brad McRae

Nov 8, 2014, 11:04:32 AM11/8/14
to Circuitscape
Looks like it's hanging up on the conversion step where it exports
rasters to ascii for Circuitscape to read. You shouldn't actually have
zero resistance values, since that would not be compatible with
Circuitscape. Also, it could be maxing out your RAM if you are solving
grids that large- it is possible that is creating a memory error in
Arc.

You could try a smaller grid and using a shallow output directory like
c:\temp to see if either of those steps fixes it. If not, I can try
it on my end if you send me your data . Please email me directly at
mc...@circuitscape.org.

Best,
Brad