Day glow acrylic scraps?

Jamie J

Dec 5, 2016, 3:52:27 PM12/5/16
to Hive13 Hackerspace
There is some translucent fluorescent yellow acrylic sheets by the small laser cutter scrap box. Are these up for grabs? I wouldn't use all of them.

Ryan Hershey

Dec 5, 2016, 4:11:56 PM12/5/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Have at them. They've been laying around for years.

- Ry

Ryan Hershey

Dec 5, 2016, 4:32:35 PM12/5/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
If they're the ones I'm thinking of, they were small build plates for the original makerbot. I don't think they're considered collectible items.

Attaching a picture of the item(s) in question to your inquiry emails where possible can eliminate ambiguity of this sort.

Jamie J

Dec 5, 2016, 5:35:07 PM12/5/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

This is the acrylic in question. there are also some red/orange sheets behind them in the same pile. Can I haz?

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016, at 12:52 PM, Jamie J wrote:
> There is some translucent fluorescent yellow acrylic sheets by the small
> laser cutter scrap box. Are these up for grabs? I wouldn't use all of
> them.
>
> --
20161205_171937.jpg

Tiffany Bell-Horwath

Dec 5, 2016, 6:09:32 PM12/5/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

I would say have at it. If they don't have a name seems like it's fair game.