Joe's CNC forum

Brad Walsh

Apr 28, 2017, 11:07:31 AM4/28/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I was going to work with the CNC and I wanted to get access to the CNC forum from the designer.

On the wiki is appears that we paid for the access to the forum ($75).

Does anyone know the login information?

Thanks,

Brad

Tiffany Bell-Horwath

Apr 28, 2017, 11:15:52 AM4/28/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I was able to create a login personally by telling them that I was part of leadership of hive13 and that we had built one here. They gave me access no problem. Did you try that?
Tiff

Tiffany R. Bell-Horwath
Chemistry Ph.D
Visiting Assistant Professor
University of Cincinnati

Coy Paeltz

Apr 28, 2017, 11:27:04 AM4/28/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
We also have a login that was supposed to be available to members. My guess is that Ian W knows it.