Weekly Meeting

Brad Walsh

Aug 15, 2017, 5:21:54 PM8/15/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

As usual we have our weekly general meeting.  This is always open to members, non-members, and new-comers alike.

If you can't come to the meeting in person but would still like to attend, you can always remote in.   You can use this link: appear.in/hive13

Something will be set up to host people at around 7:20pm.

I'm packing up for a trip tomorrow so I haven't had time to update the wiki for the agenda. The main page is:

I'll be there on the remote machine.

Brad

President | Hive13

Brad Walsh

Aug 22, 2017, 12:11:27 PM8/22/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

As usual we have our weekly general meeting.  This is always open to members, non-members, and new-comers alike.

If you can't come to the meeting in person but would still like to attend, you can always remote in.   You can use this link: appear.in/hive13

Something will be set up to host people at around 7:20pm.

I'm still unpacking from my trip so I haven't updated the wiki. The main page is:

I should be at the meeting tonight.

Brad

President | Hive13
--
Thanks, Brad

Brad Walsh

Aug 29, 2017, 10:56:50 AM8/29/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

As usual we have our weekly general meeting tonight at 7:30pm.  This is always open to members, non-members, and new-comers alike.