Hive13 learn to solder badges

已查看 23 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dave B.

未读,
2015年9月29日 15:46:302015/9/29
收件人 cincihac...@googlegroups.com

I dropped off about 150 learn to solder badge PCBs. It was too clean for me to find the learn to solder stuff ;) so they're on the table in meeting area. I think they'll be needed this weekend.  I won't be able to make it this time.  Best of luck one and all.

-Dave

Jon Neal

未读,
2015年9月29日 15:49:152015/9/29
收件人 cincihac...@googlegroups.com
For the future that stuff has always been stored above the electronics bench closer to the meeting area. Thanks for getting more boards!

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Dave B. <blu...@gmail.com> wrote:

I dropped off about 150 learn to solder badge PCBs. It was too clean for me to find the learn to solder stuff ;) so they're on the table in meeting area. I think they'll be needed this weekend.  I won't be able to make it this time.  Best of luck one and all.

-Dave

Marcus Porter

未读,
2015年9月29日 16:50:532015/9/29
收件人 cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Is it this weekend?

I forgot to say, I will be out of town, so I won't be there either.  I echo Dave's "best of luck."

Elly Hall

未读,
2015年9月29日 16:54:062015/9/29
收件人 cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Echo: This weekend?

Anyone know what is this weekend?  The only thing I can think of is books by the banks, but that is the 17th, and I don't know if we can do soldering there anyhow.

Dave B.

未读,
2015年9月29日 16:59:402015/9/29
收件人 cincihac...@googlegroups.com
NM, I'm a week ahead.  10/10 not 10/3
-D

Jon Neal

未读,
2015年9月29日 17:05:552015/9/29
收件人 cincihac...@googlegroups.com
So, uhh.. What is next weekend?

Marvin Stuart

未读,
2015年9月29日 17:13:062015/9/29
收件人 cincihac...@googlegroups.com

Jon next weekend. I talking my cnc and printer ..

https://www.countryday.net/programs/makerfest/index.aspx

Justin Rains

未读,
2015年9月29日 17:17:562015/9/29
收件人 cincihac...@googlegroups.com
This weekend is the KCPL maker festival if you guys can make it and show some cool stuff. It's 1-4 and the library opens at 10.

Justin

Dave B.

未读,
2015年9月29日 19:16:382015/9/29
收件人 cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Justin, did you mail the list earlier?  The week before is generally a little bit last minute for most folks.  I'm tied up next 2 weekends, unfortunately so I won't be able to help at either event.
-D

Justin Rains

未读,
2015年9月29日 19:47:552015/9/29
收件人 cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

I think I did and Brandon from the library might have contacted someone. If you don't want to bring the solder kits that would be fine. If someone could show up with some stuff you guys have made and talk about it.

Justin

Marvin Stuart

未读,
2015年9月29日 20:47:552015/9/29
收件人 cincihac...@googlegroups.com

Jon I am not sure if this falls under the COO role. May I suggest that we find a better way of tracking these events that the hive might have volunteers.

Marvin

Marcus

未读,
2015年9月30日 00:19:352015/9/30
收件人 Hive13 Hackerspace
sorry for the cross post -  if it helps - I updated the thread on the makerfest / makerfaire
do we want something like signup genius?
MT
回复全部
回复作者
转发