Wood Shop Measurements

Kevin McLeod

May 9, 2018, 8:18:08 PM5/9/18
to Hive13 Hackerspace
If anyone happens to be in the hive Wednesday through Friday, would you mind grabbing me measurements of a few things to support wood shop planning?

I need footprint/plan measurements of the following:

1) dust collector (both cyclone separator and collection box)
2) width of the metal floor strip/hallway
3) tool bench
4) tool shelves
5) the space between the metal floor stripe and the metal/dirty room

I have most of the rest of the wood shop equipment sketched up, will share once I have a few more details laid out.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin McLeod

May 9, 2018, 8:19:28 PM5/9/18
to Hive13 Hackerspace
The scrap wood storage rack would also be helpful.