July Cleanup and possible Open House

17 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Greg Arnold (COO)

chưa đọc,
20:28:40 20 thg 6, 201720/6/17
đến Hive13 Hackerspace
With the annual meeting coming up in July, there's been talk of doing an Open House.

With that in mind there will be a cleanup on Saturday, July 15th.  We'll be targeting both tidying up and cleansing.

Greg Arnold (COO)

chưa đọc,
11:00:10 14 thg 7, 201714/7/17
đến Hive13 Hackerspace
Bumping this as a reminder.  This Saturday at noon.

Lorin Edwin Parker

chưa đọc,
20:21:41 14 thg 7, 201714/7/17
đến Greg Arnold (COO)
<sarcasm> What's in it for me? Sounds like a chore....‎ </sarcasm>

Brad Walsh

chưa đọc,
20:25:14 14 thg 7, 201714/7/17
đến cincihac...@googlegroups.com
You can learn about biohazards and rodents. 😜

--
Thanks, Brad

Tiffany Bell-Horwath

chưa đọc,
06:11:31 15 thg 7, 201715/7/17
đến cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I won't be there. Out of town for a family event. Enjoy though!
Tiff

Ryan Hershey

chưa đọc,
12:04:04 15 thg 7, 201715/7/17
đến cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting around more slowly than I'd prefer this morning, but should be down there within the hour.

- Ry
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp