2600 Friday

Barry Kimball

May 2, 2016, 11:03:16 AM5/2/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

  Just a reminder ,, First Friday rolling up in few days open to subject if anyone has a suggestion ?

Raven Abird

May 2, 2016, 12:56:46 PM5/2/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Not exactly a member.. but what about the social engineering side of hacking passwords?

Nancy

>   Just a reminder ,, First Friday rolling up in few days open to subject if anyone has a suggestion ?

Chris Anderson

May 3, 2016, 8:01:03 PM5/3/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
A document was release a few weeks ago detailing the hack on Hacking Team, I was going to talk about that.

Barry Kimball

May 4, 2016, 8:35:43 AM5/4/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Rox on ;)