Hive13 weekly meeting tonight (May 22, 2018) at 7:30pm

Brad Walsh

May 22, 2018, 6:09:24 PM5/22/18
to Hive13 Mailing List
Hello all,

As usual we have our weekly general meeting tonight at 7:30pm.  This is always open to members, non-members, and new-comers alike.

If you can't come to the meeting in person but would still like to attend, you can always remote in. You can use this link: appear.in/hive13

Something will be set up to host people at around 7:29:59.99 pm.

I think there is a vote to get a Dremel kit.

Brad

President | Hive13
--
Thanks,

Brad

Ian B

May 22, 2018, 6:26:50 PM5/22/18
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

I won't be able to attend tonight.

- Ian B.

Paul Marsh

May 23, 2018, 10:17:50 AM5/23/18
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Was there any talk about the compressor not working? I couldn't get it to start the other day, it made a hard click sound when it was unplugged and reinserted in the rectepticle. Not sure if the motor is grounded or we have a seized shaft?

Perhaps there was already a thread about this.

Brad Walsh

May 23, 2018, 10:38:32 AM5/23/18
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I did not hear anything about the compressor not working.
I’ll be out there Friday.
If anyone could check it out that would be great.

Brad
--
Thanks, Brad

Kevin McLeod

May 23, 2018, 11:29:57 AM5/23/18
to Hive13 Hackerspace
It was working yesterday right before the meeting.

Paul Marsh

May 23, 2018, 5:21:27 PM5/23/18
to Hive13 Hackerspace
That's funny. It is working now.

It wasn't on monday. I even by passed the outlet timer. Weird.

Brad Walsh

May 23, 2018, 5:24:56 PM5/23/18
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Let's keep an eye on it. Please let us know if it misbehaves again.
Thanks,

Brad