Table saw blade changed and spares taken for cleaning

Russel Clem

Aug 12, 2017, 2:22:32 PM8/12/17
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Since the fine tooth blade that was mounted was covered with pitch, I changed it for the matching spare and took the dirty one and others home with me to be cleaned. I will bring them back on Sunday.

Thanks, Russ

Mike Nute

Aug 12, 2017, 6:15:30 PM8/12/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Russ!

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 2:22 PM Russel Clem <russel.fad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Since the fine tooth blade that was mounted was covered with pitch, I changed it for the matching spare and took the dirty one and others home with me to be cleaned.  I will bring them back on Sunday.

Thanks, Russ

Michael Nute
Mike...@gmail.com

John2pt0

Aug 13, 2017, 1:33:13 PM8/13/17
to Hive13 Hackerspace
I second the thanks!

John2pt0

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 6:15:30 PM UTC-4, Mike Nute wrote:
Thank you Russ!

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 2:22 PM Russel Clem <russel.fad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Since the fine tooth blade that was mounted was covered with pitch, I changed it for the matching spare and took the dirty one and others home...to be cleaned.

Thanks, Russ

Russel Clem

Aug 19, 2017, 3:34:10 PM8/19/17
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Dropped off the remaining blades that I took home for cleaning. They are mostly clean now. I'm getting ready to go out of town for the week, so next time I will try to clean them even better.

Russ