Please clean up after your feces

Lorin Edwin Parker

Jul 20, 2016, 5:54:28 PM7/20/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I just cleaned a toilet that would make an elementary school janitor gag a little. Happy to chip in for the team, but just adding a friendly reminder that cleaning up after yourself also includes:

clearing sprayed feces from seat, tank, and surrounding surfaces.

Here's a corporate style "action plan" acronym to remember:

F.U.C.K.

Feces - did I make them?
Unclean - is the scene unclean?
Clean - clean any unclean surfaces found.
Know - know that you are a good person inside and out!

Kevin S

Jul 20, 2016, 5:59:55 PM7/20/16
to Unknown

Holy shit literally.....we have to have camera footage of the Phantom air brusher. Sorry but whoever is running or waddling to the bathroom we have our eyes on you.

shadoxx

Jul 20, 2016, 6:30:57 PM7/20/16
to Hive13 Hackerspace
It was me. Sorry guys.

Lorin Parker

Jul 20, 2016, 9:23:55 PM7/20/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Always amazed by your skill. Good show shadoxx!