Photo from "Assembling and Painting Miniatures for the Complete Beginner"

Hodapp

Oct 19, 2016, 2:03:15 PM10/19/16
to Hive13 Hackerspace
A collection of miniatures landed directly where I had the lens pointed anyway during the presentation last night, so I took a (grainy) photo: http://imgur.com/a/yRCNQ

I didn't figure it merited a blog post, but if anyone else has a use for it, feel free.

Andrew

Oct 19, 2016, 3:33:31 PM10/19/16
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Pretty darned cool.  Might use it for my facebook backdrop or something.

Hodapp

Oct 19, 2016, 4:39:22 PM10/19/16
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Go for it. Grab https://hodapple.com/files/2016-10-hive13-miniatures.jpg for a version untouched by imgur.

Dustin Bruce

Oct 19, 2016, 5:34:05 PM10/19/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

That looks cool, are those hordes minis?

How was your class btw? I would love to have gone to this if I didn't already have plans on Tuesday. Is there any plans to do it again?

Andrew

Oct 19, 2016, 5:57:53 PM10/19/16
to Hive13 Hackerspace

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 5:34:05 PM UTC-4, Dustin Bruce wrote:

That looks cool, are those hordes minis?

Mix of stuff.  Lots of Hordes Trollbloods, and Infinity PanO and Ariadna models.

How was your class btw? I would love to have gone to this if I didn't already have plans on Tuesday. Is there any plans to do it again?

Thinking about doing a more advanced class covering some techniques.  I don't think you would have gotten much from this one.