Air tank vent

Brad Walsh

Aug 15, 2017, 1:14:47 PM8/15/17
to Hive13 Mailing List
I stopped by the Hive this morning and put two air mufflers on the auto tank drain vent.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Mike Nute

Aug 15, 2017, 4:28:13 PM8/15/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Me and my tattered ventricles say thank you, sir!

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Brad Walsh <br...@hive13.org> wrote:
I stopped by the Hive this morning and put two air mufflers on the auto tank drain vent.

Now when the solenoid cycles it only scares half of the crap out of you. 😜

We should probably make a catch pan for the water.

Thanks,

Brad

Michael Nute
Mike...@gmail.com