Looking for some white acrylic

Elly Hall

May 1, 2016, 9:14:49 PM5/1/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if any had any spare white 1/8" acrylic that I could buy.  I'm running out of just that colour and don't really want to pay for shipping on a small amount if anyone has any scraps/sheets that I could buy, or a larger sheet that I could buy a small section of.

It doesn't need to be in a sheet, I can work with off-cut/scrap pieces as long as they are about 2x2 in.

Thanks,

Elly

Elly Hall

May 1, 2016, 9:42:58 PM5/1/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Alternatively, if anyone is already planning to make an inventables order (or other site that sells smaller sheets of acrylic), I can tack on a sheet of acrylic and pay my share of shipping.

Bill

May 2, 2016, 9:53:12 AM5/2/16
to Hive13 Hackerspace
I have a few sheets of 1/8" white... I can bring some down Tomorrow.

Bill

Elly Hall

May 2, 2016, 2:15:42 PM5/2/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful!  What size and how much do you want for them so I can be prepared with money.

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Bill <wjst...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I have a few sheets of 1/8" white... I can bring some down Tomorrow.

Bill

Bill

May 2, 2016, 2:42:33 PM5/2/16
to Hive13 Hackerspace
I have about a 2'x2' piece... is that big enough?  It's just sitting here collecting dust... so it's yours if you need it.

Bill

Elly Hall

May 2, 2016, 3:16:39 PM5/2/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
That's perfect.  Plenty big enough; that will keep me stocked up for awhile!  Thank you!