New items at the hive

Kevin Schuler

Jul 23, 2016, 4:06:02 PM7/23/16
to Hive13 Hackerspace
I have replaced the scroll saw with a big heavy duty one, 24" throat. I will atempt to grab blades.
I also got a heavy duty 16 gallon shop vac for the metal room and metal chips so we have a separate one from wood dust.

Kevin S

Jul 23, 2016, 4:07:26 PM7/23/16
to Unknown
On Jul 23, 2016 4:06 PM, "Kevin Schuler" <kevinkenn...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have replaced the scroll saw with a big heavy duty one, 24" throat. I will atempt to grab blades.
I also got a heavy duty 16 gallon shop vac for the metal room and metal chips so we have a separate one from wood dust.

20160723_144847.jpg
20160723_143554.jpg

Brad Walsh

Jul 23, 2016, 4:11:30 PM7/23/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Sweet

Thanks,

Brad

> On Jul 23, 2016, at 4:06 PM, Kevin Schuler <kevinkenn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have replaced the scroll saw with a big heavy duty one, 24" throat. I will atempt to grab blades.
> I also got a heavy duty 16 gallon shop vac for the metal room and metal chips so we have a separate one from wood dust.

Elly Hall

Jul 23, 2016, 9:18:26 PM7/23/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

Awesome!! :D we'll find it a good home somewhere if you haven't found a space for it!

Also, if they are just the standard blades, we've got some already, but it wouldn't hurt to buy more; they are cheap and can break easily.

Kevin S

Jul 23, 2016, 9:50:31 PM7/23/16
to Unknown

Should be standard blades I'm hoping so nothing has to be ordered when needed ....its just a way way deeper throat and bigger work surface than what we had before. And for the shop vac filter bags would be nice

Raven Abird

Jul 24, 2016, 1:07:49 AM7/24/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Woot!!