Purgatory 12/12-12/19

Greg Arnold (COO)

Dec 12, 2017, 9:47:28 PM12/12/17
to Hive13 Hackerspace
There is a cat litter bucket full of stepper motors and such. No name. The Hive has dibs on that.

New stuff on Shelf A.

20171212_213623.jpg
20171212_213631.jpg
20171212_213637.jpg
20171212_213650.jpg

Lorin Edwin Parker

Dec 13, 2017, 1:42:51 PM12/13/17
to Hive13
The steppers, reflow control box (the actual electronic are installed in the toaster, so not sure what's in the box), and some other stuff in yellow bucket were gathered in one of my periodic cleaning binges. It is all long-lost stock and salvage I set aside for general / member Hive use.

The steppers would be great for our reprap efforts. With proper gearing, those little pancake steppers can make great extruders. The ali-express titan extruder knock-offs are quite good, I hear...

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 9:47 PM, Greg Arnold (COO) <gar...@hive13.org> wrote:
There is a cat litter bucket full of stepper motors and such.  No name.  The Hive has dibs on that.

New stuff on Shelf A.

Greg Arnold (COO)

Dec 14, 2017, 8:27:59 AM12/14/17
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Cool.  I'll put it back in the Fab Lab and label it printer parts for member use.