Magnet Recycling - Please donate Speakers, Microwaves, Hard Drives

Dave Velzy

Dec 10, 2017, 11:30:08 PM12/10/17
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Please help your unwanted magnets find a new home with HIVE13 where they can hold tools or teach STEM students.
Once your fridge is covered, what you gonna do with the excess?

Old magnets are waiting for a new home in:
Speakers - anything larger than ear buds contain a useful magnet.
Microwave ovens
Hard Drives - Added bonus, the drive will be unreadable after we get the magnet out.

Thanks,
Dave

Ian B

Dec 11, 2017, 12:03:54 AM12/11/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I have a stack or two of old hard drives that I would be happy to donate to the cause.

Ian B.

Raven Abird

Dec 11, 2017, 6:34:34 AM12/11/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com