No parking

Dustin

Oct 7, 2015, 3:41:21 PM10/7/15
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Hey guys, just found this sign up all over the side of the street next to the hive. So It looks like there is no street parking at the hive on Thursday or Friday from 7am to 7pm. If you do come to the hive during these times, I would suggest parking in the parking lot by the gym, or across the street from the hive (Seems there isn't any signs on that side of the street).
20151007_144640[1].jpg

Kevin S

Oct 7, 2015, 5:23:33 PM10/7/15
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
thank you for the heads up sir.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Dustin <vash...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys, just found this sign up all over the side of the street next to the hive. So It looks like there is no street parking at the hive on Thursday or Friday from 7am to 7pm. If you do come to the hive during these times, I would suggest parking in the parking lot by the gym, or across the street from the hive (Seems there isn't any signs on that side of the street).

Raven Abird

Oct 7, 2015, 8:40:10 PM10/7/15
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
huh.. I wonder if there's street cleaning..   But I suspect they may be doing something else..  There's been spraypaint markers on the road and sidewalk that make me think they'll be tearing up that section of street soon  -  for one of the myriad sewer/gas/water things they always tear up streets for.

Nancy