Kiln status?

Lorin Edwin Parker

Jun 17, 2017, 10:11:07 AM6/17/17
to Hive13
Anyone used the kiln in the last 9 years? I'd like to do some ceramics projects -- thought I would ask here first before testing it...

Lorin

Tiffany Bell-Horwath

Jun 17, 2017, 10:43:03 AM6/17/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I remember Hodapp using it in the past 5-6yrs.

On Jun 17, 2017 10:11 AM, "Lorin Edwin Parker" <sheep...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone used the kiln in the last 9 years? I'd like to do some ceramics projects -- thought I would ask here first before testing it...

Lorin

Raven Abird

Jun 17, 2017, 12:18:39 PM6/17/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I remember somebody -one of the Dave's? One of the older gentleman mention in a meeting that he was working on the kiln to get it operational but I never heard anything else.

Nancy

Lorin Edwin Parker

Jun 17, 2017, 5:15:44 PM6/17/17
to Hive13