Fronk's van broken into

Brent Hill

Oct 2, 2015, 10:19:00 AM10/2/15
to cincihackerspace
On the way to work this morning I noticed Fronk's van had a window smashed and there was shattered glass under the opening.

I sent him an email and I'm letting everyone know about it so you can be aware. If it was random vandalism there isn't much that can be done about it. But try to keep any belongings out of sight when parked at Hive13.

Raven Abird

Oct 2, 2015, 12:31:02 PM10/2/15
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
oww.
we had another smash and grab at the beginning of the year, as well

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Brent Hill <brent....@gmail.com> wrote:
On the way to work this morning I noticed Fronk's van had a window smashed and there was shattered glass under the opening.

I sent him an email and I'm letting everyone know about it so you can be aware. If it was random vandalism there isn't much that can be done about it. But try to keep any belongings out of sight when parked at Hive13.

Bill

Oct 2, 2015, 2:20:38 PM10/2/15
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Does our video camera record???  His van is normally in the field of view of it.

Bill

Ryan

Oct 2, 2015, 2:23:43 PM10/2/15
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
It does.  I'll try to track down the incident time for him and export the video later today.

 - Ry