Small autonomous robot fighting??

Matthew Robbins

Jun 20, 2017, 12:44:40 PM6/20/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know any details about this?

Russel Clem

Jun 20, 2017, 1:00:38 PM6/20/17
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Sumo bots. Very big in Japan. I played around with some slower ones years ago. I'm not sure if there is any active competition group in the Cincy or southern Ohio area.

Brent Hill

Jun 20, 2017, 2:58:14 PM6/20/17
to cincihackerspace
A sumo bot competition held by Hive13 in the boxing ring downstairs (2009 or 2010?) was my first visit to Hive13. Jordan like the river gave me a tour of the Hive13 space.