Learn to solder boards

Dave B.

Sep 28, 2017, 12:45:32 PM9/28/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I have about 500 PCB for the learn to solder program.  I tried getting in touch with Lorin yesterday but no luck.  Don't know how soon these are needed or whatnot.  I can drop off at space tomorrow (Friday) morning around 9-930  or someone can contact me to make arrangements.  I may or may not check the mailing list so either email me directly or call if you need to get in touch.
Dave
IMG_20170928_124050967_HDR.jpg

Brad Walsh

Sep 28, 2017, 2:38:47 PM9/28/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!

If you want to drop them off at the Hive that would be cool. The event isn’t until Oct 7-8 so no rush.

Brad
--
Thanks, Brad

Dave B.

Sep 29, 2017, 9:57:45 AM9/29/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
They're leaning against the hives door.  I didn't have a RFiD card to get inside and there was no keypad.
Dave

Jim Dallam

Sep 29, 2017, 10:55:32 AM9/29/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dave!

And to the next person going in, please move this package past the door into the space, and reply on this thread when it is done so folks know all is OK.

JimD

John2pt0

Sep 29, 2017, 11:26:39 AM9/29/17
to Hive13 Hackerspace
I happened by around 10:15 or so this AM.

Said boards are now inside on the desk by the door.

P.S. the building door was ajar.

John2pt0

Jim Dallam

Sep 29, 2017, 1:12:00 PM9/29/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Thanks John for both happening by, and for the status update.  Both are appreciated!

JimD

Brad Walsh

Sep 29, 2017, 8:02:47 PM9/29/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com