CNC class May 12? (if the roof is finished...)

John2pt0

Apr 30, 2018, 6:04:47 PM4/30/18
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Any interest in a CNC intro class May 12?

(Don't know if the shop will be open then because of the roof repair in progress.)

If people post, I'll try to make a go of it that Sat.

John2pt0

Kevin McLeod

May 1, 2018, 9:32:31 AM5/1/18
to Hive13 Hackerspace
I'm interested

Daniel McNamara

May 1, 2018, 2:57:14 PM5/1/18
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I am interested, possibly a later afternoon class?

Daniel

John2pt0

May 3, 2018, 10:03:39 AM5/3/18
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Normally it takes from 10-4 or so to get through.
If only a few sign up, it might be possible to talk about a late start (noon),

John2pt0

--
Daniel

John2pt0

May 6, 2018, 6:51:21 PM5/6/18
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Final call for CNC this Sat. (May 12)

If interested, please post (here) which is preferred:
the usual: 10-4 with a lunch break (bring or go out for your own)
or 12-5 without a break

will go with the majority (this time...)

Cost is the usual $20 for members, $30 for non members & includes a mill

The class is an intro: to be "certified" to use the CNC, finish the class and have a CNC docent assist you with your first use of the machine.
You can make that arrangement via this mailing list.

(Not listed on Eventbright this time.)

John2pt0

Kevin McLeod

May 7, 2018, 6:09:20 PM5/7/18
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Put me down as a definite yes.

John2pt0

May 8, 2018, 4:50:28 PM5/8/18
to Hive13 Hackerspace
OK CNC intro is on for 12-5, Sat May 12; $20 for members, $30 for nonmembers

John2pt0

May 12, 2018, 5:52:38 PM5/12/18
to Hive13 Hackerspace

CNC class completed, despite the necessity of a "small screen" presentation.

Thanks to Kevin & Daniel for their attention.

Thanks to Brad for his assistance!

John2pt0