digi-key order

Brent Hill

Dec 12, 2017, 5:01:54 PM12/12/17
to cincihackerspace
Is anyone planning a digi-key or Mouser order soon? I only need a couple of small parts and I could split the shipping cost.

Or maybe someone has a couple of 4 pin PCB screw style terminal blocks with 2.54mm pitch lying around they would be willing to sell me?

Ryan Hershey

Dec 13, 2017, 7:02:22 PM12/13/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I have a bin of 2 pin blocks in my boxes of tricks. They support themselves nicely as a solid block when placed next to one another.

I can leave a few at the hive the next time I'm there.  Probably this weekend.

- Ry

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 05:01 PM, Brent Hill wrote:
Is anyone planning a digi-key or Mouser order soon? I only need a couple of small parts and I could split the shipping cost.

Or maybe someone has a couple of 4 pin PCB screw style terminal blocks with 2.54mm pitch lying around they would be willing to sell me?

Brent Hill

Dave B.

Dec 23, 2017, 1:29:38 PM12/23/17
to Hive13 Hackerspace
I'm doing 2-3 digimousarkarrowical orders/month.  While I'm not a hive member, I still like almost all of you and would gladly add on to orders to help.
For future reference, I have both 4 pin latching (i.e. Molex) 2.54mm connectors and 4 pin 2.54mm terminal blocks in stock. ;)
-D