Fab Lab Calipers

Ryan Hershey

Jul 22, 2016, 8:57:35 PM7/22/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Is anything wrong with the fablab digital calipers? I found them in the kitchen trash can this evening... which is exactly the sort of thing I'd do in anger if an inaccurate measuring tool had caused me to ruin a project. I'm pleading not guilty on this one though.

They seem to be working okay. Does anyone know what happened?

- Ry

Tiffany Bell-Horwath

Jul 22, 2016, 9:13:20 PM7/22/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

No idea here. And I don't think Oliver's been down there to throw them away ;) ...in all seriousness, if it was possibly Oliver, let me know. At home he likes to throw things away, but I think it's BC of the swinging lid.

Cheers,
Tiffany

Daniel McNamara

Jul 22, 2016, 9:14:21 PM7/22/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

They attacked me... I had to put them down .

I have no idea what happened.

Lorin Parker

Jul 22, 2016, 10:15:58 PM7/22/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Well, if someone forgot to tell me that a millimeter is 6x longer than it was previously you can fish them out. I chucked them as I refuse to adapt to changes in SI units.

Lorin

Brad Walsh

Jul 22, 2016, 10:32:00 PM7/22/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
You can use the 123 blocks we have under the mill if you want to check their calibration.

Thanks,

Brad