ultimaker section on the Hive13 wiki

Brent Hill

Dec 9, 2017, 2:39:58 PM12/9/17
to cincihackerspace
I'm looking for some basic instructions on using the Ultimaker. I found on the Fab Lab section of the Wiki directions for using the Makerbot but nothing for the Ultimaker.

Ryan Hershey

Dec 9, 2017, 4:36:58 PM12/9/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I can provide a kickstart on Tuesday, or possibly other evenings if our availability lines up. I'd offer this evening, but there's already a long print job running on the machine.

- Ry

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017, at 02:39 PM, Brent Hill wrote:
I'm looking for some basic instructions on using the Ultimaker. I found on the Fab Lab section of the Wiki directions for using the Makerbot but nothing for the Ultimaker.

Brent Hill

Russel Clem

Lorin Edwin Parker

Tiffany Bell-Horwath

Dec 9, 2017, 7:54:02 PM12/9/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
If you have a set time, I can bring my camera down and video it. Lmk when and I'll be there.