Help with cnc tonight possibly "wed" 16th

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kevin Schuler

未讀,
2017年8月16日 下午5:15:512017/8/16
收件者:Hive13 Hackerspace
I have to cut some 6 inch circles out of mdf to replace my sharpening wheels for knives, scissors, and other tools. I an in the process of recovering from a surgery lol and am feeling up to getting out if anyone will be there. I am not cnc trained/qualified so any help would be appreciated. In in the process of recovering from a surgery lol and have not been getting out much hence the anazon boxes and packages jacked my knife edges up.

Thank you!

Tiffany Bell-Horwath

未讀,
2017年8月16日 下午5:49:562017/8/16
收件者:cincihac...@googlegroups.com
what time?

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Kevin Schuler <kevinkenn...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have to cut some 6 inch circles out of mdf to replace my sharpening wheels for knives, scissors, and other tools. I an in the process of recovering from a surgery lol and am feeling up to getting out if anyone will be there. I am not cnc trained/qualified so any help would be appreciated. In in the process of recovering from a surgery lol and have not been getting out much hence the anazon boxes and packages jacked my knife edges up.

Thank you!

Tiffany R. Bell-Horwath
Chemistry Ph.D
Visiting Assistant Professor
University of Cincinnati

Kevin S

未讀,
2017年8月16日 下午6:15:022017/8/16
收件者:Unknown
8:30 likely

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Hive13 Hackerspace" group.

Kevin S

未讀,
2017年8月16日 下午6:17:242017/8/16
收件者:Unknown
Or i can just shoot for tomorrow if that works. I had to take my meds and just want to space it out.

Kevin S

未讀,
2017年8月16日 下午6:21:152017/8/16
收件者:Unknown
Sorry sent the last one early... i dont know how long it would take to do some 6 or 7 inch diamater mdf wheels with a 1/2 center hole. I just realized to i cant be lifting a sheet of mdf to bring down so i would have to get my dads help tomorrow unless some is down there 1/2 in or thicker hopefully :(

Tiffany Bell-Horwath

未讀,
2017年8月16日 晚上7:39:002017/8/16
收件者:cincihac...@googlegroups.com
pretty sure there is. I can swing by and help as needed

Kevin S

未讀,
2017年8月16日 晚上7:41:222017/8/16
收件者:Unknown
I will shoot you a message over messenger... we will pass on tonight if thats ok
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息